VeganDHA® Orange 60 gels
VeganDHA® Orange 60 gels
- Supports Brain and Eye Health†
The Minami Five - 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Minami:
1. Supercritical Difference: Minami oils utilize dual supercritical CO2 extraction and are exposed to less heat during the concentration process than other leading brands with no use of harsh solvents and no saturated fat as filler.
2. Super Concentration: Minami is one of the highest concentrated Omega-3s available, which is “super convenient” because you get more Omega-3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
3. Unsurpassed Purity: Minami oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
4. Science-Based Unique Formulations: Minami uses the latest Omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.†
5. Small Environmental Footprint: Minami obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status—a very stringent European standard.
Pharmaceutical Grade - all manufacturing, encapsulation and laboratory testing conducted in accordance with GMP guidelines (Good Manufacturing Practices).
VeganDHA® is a premium Omega-3 supplement utilizing dual supercritical CO2 extraction technology that delivers 400mg of 100% Vegan DHA in two easy-to-swallow softgels. VeganDHA® provides its Omega-3 nutrition from algae and offers vegans and vegetarians an alternate source of DHA in support of brain and eye health.† With unsurpassed purity levels, VeganDHA® offers a clean, orange flavor with no aftertaste.
Clinical Science - Minami is committed to the advancement of scientific support for Omega-3 nutrition and has participated in 11 human clinical studies.
Dual Supercritical CO2 extraction utilizes less heat during the concentration process than the leading brands—the typical process can expose heat-sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400° F. Liquid CO2, an organic compound, takes the place of typically-used harsh chemical solvents. Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega-3 oils on the market, which means more Omega-3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take—now that is smart.
Suggested Use: Adults take 2 softgels per day with water. Best taken with food. Not intended for children.
Serving Size 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 420 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 400 mg
Other Omega-3s 20 mg
Omega-6 Fatty Acids DPA (Docosapentaenoic Acid) 140 mg+
Astaxanthin 1.5 mg
Ingredients: Algae oil DHA Concentrate (Schizochytrium sp.), VegaGels® (potato starch, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol, Euchema Seaweed, coconut oil, palm oil and wax), astaxanthin, natural orange flavor, natural non-GMO soy lecithin, rosemary extract, natural non-GMO mixed tocopherols (antioxidant). Contains soy.
CAUTION: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Store in a dark, cool, dry place. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.