Serocort™ 90 caps
By: QOL Labs
Serocort™ 90 caps
If your efforts to lose weight thus far have been thwarted, there could be a simple, physiological reason: low levels of serotonin. There is significant evidence to suggest that people who suffer from even a slight imbalance in bodily serotonin levels may experience negative mood states, poor quality sleep, stronger-than-normal appetite, and increased food cravings. Serocort™ contains 5-HTP, the raw material the body uses to make serotonin, which may boost levels of this key neurotransmitter.*
The actions of serotonin are reinforced with ingredients for:
• Weight control. Relora may alleviate stress and stressrelated eating by regulating cortisol — a stress hormone that can cause weight gain.*
• Stress management. Rhodiola rosea helps the body adapt to stress, while L-Theanine increases the generation of relaxing alpha brain waves.*
• Mood support. Insufficient Vitamin D may negatively affect mood, while Rhodiola rosea has been used for centuries to promote a positive outlook.*
• Sleep support. L-Theanine encourages the transition from the beta brain waves of mental arousal to the theta brain waves of first sleep.*
SUGGESTED USE: Take 1 capsule three times daily before meals.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 800IU
(Griffonia simplicifolia) (seed)
Relora® proprietary blend of 750mg
standardized extracts of Magnolia officinalis (bark)
and Phellodendron amurense (bark)
Rhodiola rosea extract (root) 360mg
[Standardized for 5% Rosavins (18mg)]
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose, rice flour, modified food starch, corn starch, vegetable magnesium stearate (from plant oil) and silica (natural mineral).
WARNING: DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Relora® is a registered trademark of Next Pharmaceuticals.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.