Cosamin ASU 180 caps
By: Nutramax Labs
Out Of Stock
Cosamin ASU 180 caps
- Our most potent formula with the added benefit of ASU
- Our most potent formula to help promote joint comfort*
- Help support joint health with our most advanced formula, Cosamin ASU, the #1 researched glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate brand*‡
- #1 Researched Glucosamine/Chondroitin Brand‡
- Shown to work better than the combination of glucosamine + chondroitin sulfate††*
- Help maintain comfort level with fewer capsules for most users*
- Glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, and avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) are ingredients in our most advanced joint health formulation
- ASU has been shown in laboratory research to inhibit components that result in cartilage breakdown††*
- The combination of actives as found in Cosamin ASU has been shown in laboratory cell culture studies to work better than the original glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate combination††*
- Allows a gradual reduction in the number of capsules taken daily for most people
- Supported by U.S. published research††
- Shown to meet label claim
Usage: Many People Maintain Comfort Level with Fewer Capsules Over Time* Take 4 capsules daily until desired comfort level is reached. Many find that they can maintain comfort level with fewer capsules over time. Capsules may be taken all at once or divided with meals throughout the day.*
Serving Size 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container 45
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbohydrates 1g
Glucosamine HCI 1500mg
Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate** 800mg
ASU Blend 400mg
Avocado/Soybein Unsaponifiables (ASU) Powder)†
Green Tea Leaf Extract
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, soy protein isolate, tocopherols [preservative], CONTAINS <2% OF: silicon dioxide, gum resin, water, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide (color), Yellow 5, and Blue 1. Contains: SOY, Glucosamine derived from crab and shrimp.
If you have any condition that requires medical attention, always consult your physician before taking any dietary supplement. Keep in a cool, dry place. Important: tamper evident seal under cap. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
** Contains approximately 8% moisture
† Containing a minimum of 300mg of ASU powder standardized to contain a minimum of 30% avocado/soybean unsaponifiables.
††* In laboratory cell culture studies of markers associated with cartilage breakdown, it was found that the combination of ASU (avocado/soybean unsaponifiables) + glucosamine + chondroitin sulfate was BETTER than the combination of glucosamine + chondroitin sulfate in reducing these markers.
‡ Based on published studies in U.S. peer-reviewed journals, Cosamin is the most researched glucosamine/chondroitin brand.
U.S. Patent Nos. 6,797,289 and 5,587,363. Additional Patent Pending.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.